Our Financial Stability Will Be Your New Home’s Best Feature
Livonia Builders is a unique building company with no corporate or personal debt.
Our sites are owned free and clear without construction financing.
- We have constructed hundreds of homes since 2007, despite the economic downturn, with no construction financing required by Livonia Builders or our customers.
- Our prospective homeowners deal personally with Livonia Builders Owner, Danny Veri, someone known for his attention to detail.
- We have built strong, long-lasting relationships with our respected vendors and skilled trade partners.
- Our office, showroom, construction equipment, and commercial vehicles are all owned free and clear.
- Our properties include residential and commercial acreage, developed residential lots, and light industrial buildings - all owned without financing.
- We are proud of our decades-long support for local charities and foundations.
- Ask our longtime vendors or communities about us!
- N.A Mans (relationship for 39 years), Don Van Oast
- Firmbuilt Construction (relationship for 39 years), Ted Droskosky
- Kurtis Kitchen (relationship 29 years), Credit Manager
- Canton Township, Jeff Goulet
- Saline, Mayor Brian Marl, and Gary Roubal
- Plymouth Township, Mark Lewis
- Dennison Carpentry (relationship for 21 years), Dennis Mondrinski